It's another exciting and worth waiting for episode of How I Met your mother it is entitled with "Oh Honey" this episode will be on air February 07, 2011. Here is the episode synopsis: Zoey arranges a date for Ted with her cousin, played by Katy Perry; and Ted realizes he has feelings for Zoey, and tells his friends he needs an intervention
Imagine if one day his father tells the romantic journey of their lives. You would be overwhelmed to see her father to trust you, and share some of the best times spent with his love. The size of the peak hold no limits when he said: Today I will tell you, How I Met Your Mother. Some emotions were described by an identical series of the same name, which is ready to hit the screen with your season 6 episode 15 shortly.
One of the series' ongoing traditions involves giving guest roles to actors from various Joss Whedon productions, many of whom co-starred with Hannigan on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Carter Bays puts this down to being "huge fans", and those casts representing "a big talent pool"
No comments:
Post a Comment