Monday, January 3, 2011

How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 13







How I Met Your Mother Is an American Situation Comedy ( Sitcom) in this episode Marshall And Lily are afraid of not getting pregnant. They decided to ask help from specialist. Robin starts  her new job new job.

 Before the break, Marshall and Lily had to cope with a false positive on a pregnancy test, and Robin is trying to choose between two jobs, one of the heads or tails Million Dollar Alex Trebek or the World Wide News (he eventually chose the latter). It seems that these two lines of history are discussed in this episode of How I Met Your Mother.

The sixth season of How I Met Your Mother is showing signs that she hoped at this point.The first episode is certainly a vast improvement even if the second offer is a bit disappointing. Despite the fact that last season was far from ideal, I still love these characters and we look forward to seeing more of this story. It may not be perfect, but at least during this looks like out of a good start.

How I Met Your Mother is vising exciting and full of surprises you'll surely love this show so don't fail to watch How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 13 entitled "Bad News".  

No comments:

Post a Comment